Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PHAT AZZ OR BRAZILIA THE COMPARISON




Okay to start out this is my own normal Avatar ass.


PHAT AZZ
Phat Azz  Mesh Ass.

Phat Azz (Inner Thighs)

Phat Azz (Thicker Legs)

BRAZILIA

BRAZILIA AMAZOON

BRAZILIA COMBO HORIZONTE

BRAZILIA COMBO OH!

BRAZILIA COMBO RIO

BRAZILIA COMBO RIO XS

BRAZILIA XXL

BRAZILIA COMBO S-TYPE

BRAZILIA COMBO XS

BRAZILIA COMBO SAMBA


Those are the Mesh Asses out from Luck Inc and Sking. We all have different preferences, but this gives you a sample of what is out there. Hope you enjoy.


Kordi...

* also... Sking will be coming out with another maybe this coming week. *

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Phat Azz is number one and ONLY what looks very good and sooo realistic !!!!!!!!! !! I Love Phat Azz !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sking released mesh asses long before phat azz came out with theirs...also any avatar can have their regular av shape to the Phat Azz shape without having to my the stomach or body fat a higher number.

      Delete
    2. make* instead of my. typographical error :)

      Delete
  2. Very informative. Thanks for the Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, even after the comparison, I still like Phat Azz better :) Great blog Kordi!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer some of skins mesh bottoms, I did not have to make my waistline bigger at all!
    plus it does have an actual bottom, one that I can not make the shape of my standard LL avatar shape into.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ bianca... luck inc fanboy ?? I own Phat Azz and some of the Sking brazilian butts. Rio XS is my fav... while i have to admit that the Phat Azz legs are nicely shaped, i think that luck ink picked the wrong name there....it's not phat. Especially if you wana create a black woman AV with some serious junk in da trunk, i'd recommend the Sking products but to each it's own. Thanks for this comparison blog Kordi.

    ReplyDelete