Saturday, February 22, 2014

G.Inc. has come out with the "PERFECT BUM"


GAMERS Inc. has come out with a new mesh Booty, it is called the Perfect Bum. The Perfect Bum comes with 2 Mesh Butts in the folder which sells for 750L.  It has a Standard Perfect Bum with 0 Belly and 0 Body Fat and some adjustments can be done with the Leg Length, Hip Length and Hip Width Sliders in Edit Shape.  It also comes with a Perfect Bum (Fitted Mesh) version. As of right now, only SL viewer is able to see Fitted Mesh correctly with there newest release, which came out 10FEB2014. I am not a fluent SL Viewer user, my prefered Viewer is Firestorm, but I wanted to be able to show the Fitted mesh Version. 


The SKIN: ~PixyStix~ ::PENELOPE:: 04 which αмαɭϮнєα Ɗuναι'ησя (Pixy Snook) so wonderfully rushed to put out a set so I could work on this Blog. The Butt Pack sells for 150L, and contains Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, Perfect Bum, and Phat Azz appliers. 




The Fitted Mesh version will have a lot more flexiblity with using Edit Shape sliders with more then just the Leg Length, Hip Length and Hip Width being able to be manipulated. I hope you all like this first look at the G.Inc. Perfect Bum and I will put out more info as more time goes on.  


Please bare in mind that as I said I am not very adept in SL Viewer, and not able to get the same windlight resolution I normally have on Firestorm so any fault in the the way they look is my own. 

4 comments:

  1. Ewweah.... Imitated but never duplicated huh CK. smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off..the ghetto booty(secondlife default butt) alot of yall be doing too much.. butt be on 100% when it doesnt take all that. the phat azz way better.. it doesn't have that big ugly cut between the legs like the defualt deform ghetto booty has.just like u take out time on your face you can do with the phat azz. hopefuly you take out time on your avatar face. its call upgrading too better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM no phatazz has a big gap inbetween legs. ghetto booty dont. om I think you got that backwards hun. Not mention phatazz is kind of bigger then 1 and 2 of ghetto ass so Im sure it be on the 100 point.. Reason I dont wear phatazz is because the gap. even with thick thigs, or thicker legs. *note i own 12 brazilian asses, all 3 ghetto booty, and I own phatazz <--never wear it as in phatazz..)

      Delete