Thursday, November 14, 2013

::Drop Dead Gorgeous:: Bree - Peach 01 LB


Okay first off I would like to say I don't use any Photo Editing or Filters in my pics other then FS set on Ultra and the Wind Light is Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim, I like it much better then CalWL or AnaLu Wind Light Settings.  


This lovely skin is from our very own ::Drop Dead Gorgeous:: 


The Close up shot to give a better look at the detail on the face, I think it is gorgeous as she claims...  hehehe


SKIN:  ::Drop Dead Gorgeous::     Bree Peach LB 01 $L400, Phat Pack (9 Make Ups) $L2400, (comes with Lola Tango and Cleavage Tango Appliers)
APPLIERS:  ::Drop Dead Gorgeous::     Phat Azz Peach Applier $L150, Slink Hand Peach Applier $L150. Slink Feet Peach Applier $L150,
Eyes: IKON on MP Sunrise - Caribbean Blue $L150
HAIR: TuTy's  BAROQUE Red Fire $L150
BIKINI: ( . Y . ) Tits Up ( . Y . )  ( . Y . ) Tits Up ( . Y . ) on MP  Naughty Netty Bikini Blk SL200





No comments:

Post a Comment