Sunday, January 11, 2015

True Blue 2



So, I'm back from visiting my family in Mississippi.  Let's get to it!!

Avanti got accepted into this round's anyBody and I'm showing off their contribution.  The Behexed Lingerie set comes in Black, Red, White, Pink and Blue.  Stockings, Omega and Physique appliers are included.  I have tested the lingerie/stockings on my Belleza, Maitreya, and Lena Lush bodies and they work on all of these.  So YaY!!

Shakeup! is in this month's My Slink Obsession. The Red Leo, Black Leo, Wavy and Glitter sets are all available. I am showing off the Glitter Set.  So swing by and pick these up.

I really had fun putting this outfit together and I hope that you enjoy!!  For this post, I am wearing my Slink Physique.  I appreciate your visit ♥♥

https://www.flickr.com/photos/allbreezy/16067296517/
Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Lingerie [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident]  Behexed -  Blue - [anyBody] 
Fur  [Vive 9 Ryvolter by Inna Bilavio] Zira Shoulder Goat Fur Coat - Sky [Uber] 
Shoes [Just Design by Davidefre] Brie - Snake  - Please allow time for item to be placed in store.

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Scoria
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate]  Windsong - [Collabor88] 
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Skin [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt]  Crystal - Cafe - Physique Appliers  Used

The Bling:

Piercing [Dazed (Formerly UtopiaH) - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing  Note: Utopiah is now closed.  Item n/a
Jewelry Set [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel] LEGACY-Kilimanjaro
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy Hansome] Missy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:


Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Glitter -  [My SLink Obsession] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Marukin by Valencia Southard] Candie Pose Pack  via [Collabor88]




No comments:

Post a Comment